This is the second intermediate course to American Sign Language. This course builds on any material learned in ASL 101 – 201.
This course focuses on learning grammatical principles and refining how ASL is used. A focus of this class will be creating narrations, explaining rules for life and culture, improving classifiers, and exploring Deaf community issues.
This class is offered every semester: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer.
1. Narrate unforgettable moments.
2. Illustrate interesting facts.
3. Explain rules and cultural customs.
4. Describe accidents and embarrassing situations.
5. Discuss in American Sign Language selected aspects of Deaf history and culture.
To view learning videos for this class, please click here or select “Hummedia” in the top menu.